Ferrando House (c. 1890)
The county recommended using the sorely neglected Ferrando House as another practice burn for the local fire department. The Historical Society requested the building be saved, and to be allowed the opportunity to restore it. Rescue operations flew into action by volunteers. The building was rehabilitated with large viewing windows installed for display and completed in 1992.